Becoming a Member
You can join your local chapter of the Air & Waste Management Association only by joining our parent organization, the A&WMA.
A&WMA provides programs and activities designed and conducted by environmental professionals for environmental professionals. Membership in A&WMA provides access to a worldwide network of more than 8,000 individuals from industry, government, and the consulting, research, academic, and legal communities, who engage in the exchange of technical and managerial information.
As a member, you receive:
- Networking opportunities with leading professionals in the environmental field.
- Access to cutting-edge professional, scientific and technological resources.
- Opportunities for professional training and development — such as our specialty conferences, workshops, annual meeting, and the QEP Certification Program.
- Full online access to both The Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association and EM, A&WMA’s monthly magazine for environmental managers, plus a year’s print subscription to your choice of either the Journal or EM. Access to a searchable, online membership directory, which contains contact information for members.
- Membership communities that allow you to collaborate with your local section and chapters.
- Discounts of 20-30% on registration fees for the Association’s Annual Conference & Exhibition, specialty conferences, workshops, seminars, and education courses. Along with discounts of up to 25% on Association publications.
- Access to local Section and Chapter events.
- Discount on Journal page charges.
- Free access to the A&WMA Career Center where careers and candidates come together.
Join or Renew
No matter where you are in your career, A&WMA has a membership category that suits your needs.
Contact a Member Services Representative to discuss the advantages of becoming an A&WMA member: firstname.lastname@example.org; +1-412-232-3444.